[KI-LC] a note on the recent all-member ballots

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Jan 21 16:55:34 EST 2013

Hello all,

According to Kantara's OPs
"There is no Quorum requirement since all voting members are considered
to be present for an electronic vote.  However, unless otherwise
required, a majority of those eligible to vote on the measure under
consideration must return a ballot in order for the vote to be valid."

Kantara currently has 74 members (organization and individual) which
means we need at least 38 votes for our all-member ballots to pass.

So far, we have had 12 votes on the IAF ballot and 8 on the At-Large BoT
ballot.  If you would please take a moment to strongly encourage your WG
participants who might be the voting representative for their
organization or might be a voting individual member to please fill out
the ballot, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Heather Flanagan
Technical Program Coordinator