[KI-LC] 2013 Roadmap ideas topic on the LC agenda..

Palmer, Pete Pete.Palmer at surescripts.com
Wed Jan 9 16:52:16 EST 2013

Thanks, Colin.  This is a good assessment of the current state of affairs and the opportunities/challenges that we have immediately in front of us.

How have other organizations, such as OASIS, prevailed over the long haul?

I'm also optimistic that that, if played correctly, the healthcare sector can be tapped for a lot of assessments and approvals, as well as a new crop of dues-paying membership.  We will be well represented at the HIMSS conference ( http://www.himssconference.org<http://www.himssconference.org>/ ) and can hopefully make a lot of progress there.

Is it in our interest to consider hosting a conference of our own?  Is that even allowed?

Thanks again everyone.

--
Pete Palmer, CISSP | Director, Information Security | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444 |pete.palmer at surescripts.com<mailto:%7Cpete.palmer at surescripts.com>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.