[KI-LC] Canceling Today's LC Strategy Call

Palmer, Pete Pete.Palmer at surescripts.com
Wed Feb 13 15:40:47 EST 2013

Dear LC Colleagues,

Having received no agenda items for today's call, I'm going cancel.

We will be having our regular administration call next week.

Thanks!

Pete

--
Pete Palmer, CISSP | Director, Information Security | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444 |pete.palmer at surescripts.com<mailto:%7Cpete.palmer at surescripts.com>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.