[KI-LC] Attendance check for today's LC call

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:44:17 EST 2013

Being a remote NSTICer this time I probably can join the LC call, if numbers are needed.
Cheers
Colin W

From: mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com
To: joni at ieee-isto.org; jbradley at me.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:24:32 +0000
CC: lc at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Attendance check for today's LC call

I will be unable to participate as well.

Sincerely,
Myisha

Myisha Frazier-McElveen
Manager | Technology Risk
Deloitte and Touche LLP
Tel/Direct: +571 -814-6619 | Mobile: +1 571-814-0911
mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com