[KI-LC] ED Holiday Notice: Dec 23 - Jan 6

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Dec 17 15:25:44 CST 2013

Dear Trustees, LC, ARB and IRB,

This message is to advise that I plan to be out of the office for 2 weeks
starting Dec 23 and concluding Jan 6. If there are any items for my urgent
attention please be sure to contact me this week.  I will be checking email
from time to time and can by reached by phone in the case of any emergency.

If there are any questions or concerns please contact me directly.

Best Regards and Happy Holiday Wishes to you all!

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013