[KI-LC] Do Not Miss: Crowdtilt campaign is reopening Monday, *guaranteed* to tilt

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Aug 24 22:17:35 CDT 2013

http://www.gluu.org/blog/were-re-opening-the-openid-connect-uma-crowdtilt-monday-826/

"Due to key contributions from ForgeRock, Symas, and Falcon SC, our Crowdtilt campaign to fund OpenID Connect and UMA plugins for Apache web servers is guaranteed to “tilt”!! In order to take the new donations, we are excited to announce that the campaign will be re-opened for 3 days on Monday, August 26th!"

https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/uma-and-openid-connect-plugins-for-apache/description

If you didn't donate when the campaign was open the first time, now's your chance -- and you're guaranteed to get your name in the code comments. :-) Getting the total as close to $15,000 as possible will enable the free open-source Apache plugins to be as fully featured as possible. Help get the word out...