[KI-LC] Question regarding RE: The Kantara "why" and WG rechartering

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Wed Aug 21 04:36:46 CDT 2013

Hello Heather,

In general I agree with  this.
But is in the Telco-Wg case something in charter that does not fit here?
In the “why” statement  is room for “interpretation”. E.g. what means high value?
For example: In the Telcco case…authentication of a single Telco customer using a SIM-card is maybe not valuable, but since we have millions of customers it could be a multi-million dollar business?
Or do you mean, we should only deal with level 3 authentications and higher?
So I’m not sure how the charter should look like and what is the intention behind this activity.

Best Ingo