[KI-LC] Internship Job Description - final

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 04:01:37 CDT 2013

Yea, it looked pretty good to me too.Great job Heather!CheersColin

From: joni at ieee-isto.org
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 14:07:34 -0700
To: heather at kantarainitiative.org
CC: lc at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Internship Job Description - final

Thank you for this great work Heather!  I have read through and the description looks very good.  I feel it's ready for distribution.  I'd like to ask LC to provide comment by no later than the end of the week.  If we hear no further substantive comments OR objections I suggest we start sending next week.  Pete and Sal is this approach OK from your side?

>From there we should simply identify who will be sending to which networks so that we don't spam any parties.

Looking forward to spreading the message!

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!

Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013