[KI-LC] Internship Job Description - final

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Aug 6 16:07:34 CDT 2013

Thank you for this great work Heather!  I have read through and the
description looks very good.  I feel it's ready for distribution.  I'd like
to ask LC to provide comment by no later than the end of the week.  If we
hear no further substantive comments OR objections I suggest we start
sending next week.  Pete and Sal is this approach OK from your side?

>From there we should simply identify who will be sending to which networks
so that we don't spam any parties.

Looking forward to spreading the message!

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013