[KI-LC] Tangent Topic - Coursera ..the Education credits initiative I was trying to think of (Re: Intern for Kantara)

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Thu Aug 1 19:33:39 CDT 2013

Seems like good conversations could be had.  The keystroke dynamics is an
interesting use case should work over time reasonably well particularly if
you are doing all course communication via the portal.

The hold up the picture leaves room for some guidance on student
registration and InCommon, Kantara and other can certainly add value there.