[KI-LC] To all WG & DG chairs...

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Sep 26 18:47:56 EDT 2012

Hello WG and DG chairs,

The Kantara Initiative Plenary meeting is just over a month away.  To be
held on Wednesday, 31 October - Thursday, 1 November in the Washington
DC area, we are looking forward to a highly interactive and informative
meeting.  Of course, getting to that level of information and activity
requires planning, and with that, we need your help to put together an
initial agenda.

We will be using the agenda from the mini-face to face held this past
August (see http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/vYGXAw) as a
starting point for the structure of our October meeting.  We need you to
do the following two things:

1. With Day 1 and Day 2 of that August meeting agenda as background,
please ask your WG/DG participants for topics they would like to see
discussed at the October meeting
2. Get that information back to me /no later than /*/Tuesday, 9 October
2012/*.  I will then feed this in to a new agenda page for discussion at
the LC meeting on 10 October 2012.

Heather Flanagan
Technical Program Coordinator
Kantara Initiative