[KI-LC] AGENDA & REMINDER: LC Strategy call, 19-Sep-2012
heather at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Sep 18 12:01:30 EDT 2012
Hello all -
As a reminder, we have a new standing call starting this week to go over
topics that will inform the Kantara Initiative; strategy and direction.
We have split these topics out from our regular Administrative type
discussions as we were not able to give either category of discussion
enough time to do them justice. The Strategy calls, unlike the
Administrative calls, are NOT mandatory. Notes may be taken, but not
minutes; no formal votes will be held.
The topics and dial-in information are below:
Date and Time
* *Date:* Wednesday, 19 September 2012
* *Time:* 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart
* Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-203-0920
* Call-in number: 1-206-445-0056
o Conference Code: 5423695925#
* International Dial-In Numbers <http://bit.ly/intnl_nums>
1. Roll Call <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster>
1. Consumer identity space
High Assurance PKI Federation outside USA/FICAM
Non-Person Entities - Device, Organisation and Software.
Implications of new ID standards and the need for
certification/assurance against them.
Geo-authentication and trusted location services - UPRN (Unique
Property Reference No) and LEI (Legal Entity Identifier). LEI
is mandated by the G20 for the finance sector.
6. Trust Framework Subcommittee
Technical Program Coordinator
email: heather at kantarainitiative.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC