[KI-LC] AGENDA & REMINDER: LC Strategy call, 19-Sep-2012

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Sep 18 12:01:30 EDT 2012

Hello all -

As a reminder, we have a new standing call starting this week to go over
topics that will inform the Kantara Initiative; strategy and direction.
We have split these topics out from our regular Administrative type
discussions as we were not able to give either category of discussion
enough time to do them justice.  The Strategy calls, unlike the
Administrative calls, are NOT mandatory.  Notes may be taken, but not
minutes; no formal votes will be held.

The topics and dial-in information are below: