[KI-LC] [BoT] REQUEST: Press Coverage Wish List

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon Sep 17 15:28:01 EDT 2012

Thanks all - The press planning, including the media wish list, is being
tracked here:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/AgC0Aw

Best Regards,
=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012