[KI-LC] Next week's LC-Strategy call

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Sep 12 18:26:21 EDT 2012

Hi all -

>From today's meeting, I caught the following discussion topics for next
week's strategy call.  Note we will NOT be doing an Executive Director
report, a review of action items, WG reports, etc.  This is purely
discussion on topics relevant to the future of the Kantara Initiative
and how Kantara responds to changes in the Trust and Identity
initiatives space(s).

    Agenda

 1. Roll Call <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster>
 2. Discussion
     1. Consumer Identity in the context of AntiFraud
     2. Trust Framework Subcommittee
     3. NSTIC
 3. AOB
 4. Adjourn

Are there other topics that should go on the agenda?  Any reading
material you would point people to for you proposed agenda topic?

A formal agenda will of course go out prior to the call (same time, same
number).

--
Heather Flanagan
Kantara Initiative