[KI-LC] First draft of a revised OP

Colin Soutar email at colinsoutar.com
Wed Sep 12 16:45:16 EDT 2012

Hi Heather -

The suggested changes in the document look good to me, with one correction.

I believe that the line at the end of section 3.7 should be changed from:

"The following actions require a Majority of the LC voting membership"

to:

The following actions require a Majority of the voting membership

i.e. "LC" should not be in this section.

Cheers,

Colin

Colin Soutar, Ph.D.
email at colinsoutar.com