[KI-LC] DRAFT 2: KI Participant poll re: plenary

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Sep 4 04:36:35 EDT 2012

Hi all -

I've made some updates to the email text and to the survey.  Thank you
for the 5 people who have already responded to the survey, tho' it
really wasn't quite ready for you to do so. This is just the DRAFT.  Any
further updates?  I would like to send this out tomorrow morning,
central European time.

Thanks!
Heather

-----

Hello,

We are assessing potential dates for our 2012 Kantara Initiative
plenary.  With so many interesting meetings and conferences happening
this fall, we are hoping to find a time that will allow participants for
the most efficient travel planning possible.  Since previous Kantara
plenary meetings have been held in Europe and on the US West Coast, we
are looking to hold this meeting on the US East Coast in the Washington,
DC area, as a half-way point for our international participants.

Link to poll: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MWHZT88

In an effort to better serve our communities, we are asking you to take
approximately 1 minute to complete a survey to help us plan for the
event.  We appreciate your feedback!

For more information around other conferences and meetings of potential
interest to the Kantara community, please see the Kantara Community
calendar:
http://kantarainitiative.org/calendars/

--
Heather Flanagan