[KI-LC] e-vote: Open-Stand.org - modern paradigm for standards

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Sun Sep 2 04:15:53 EDT 2012

Hi Joni,

I am sorry I couldn't make the last LC meeting, where you may have covered this already.

The Open-Stand.org Modern Paradigm for Standards Development seems interesting.  Please could you clarify what's in it for us and also for them.  How would we weave their product into our work and what would that mean?  Or is it more about having our work recognised by them and thus creating another channel to market?

best wishes

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director