[KI-LC] e-vote: Open-Stand.org - modern paradigm for standards

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Sat Sep 1 13:30:38 EDT 2012

Heather,

Thanks very much for setting this up for LC review. It looks good. My input
is that the context should be clear that this (like the NSTIC poll) is a
poll and not a binding vote - and is intended as input to LC and BOT.

Also it could be good to add a space for respondents to provide rationale
for rejection. I'm sure LC and BOT would appreciate that insight.

With that you have my input. Thanks!

JB