[KI-LC] Standard Label Kickstarter -- Last Day + Big Thanks to Ping Identity!

Joe Andrieu joe at switchbook.com
Thu May 31 14:41:31 EDT 2012

Hey Folks,

Today is the last day to sign up to help out the Standard Label
Kickstarter.
http://standardlabel.org

Now or never to activate the next stage.

We're not quite half-way there, but I want to send a shout out to Ping
Identity, who just signed up for $2500. That's a huge boost in the right
direction. Thanks for the energy and for putting your money in the game!

A few more of those, and we'll make this work.

If your company is in this space and has a bit of funding, consider
making a significant contribution, today.

We may not make our midnight PDT deadline. The work will go on, but this
is a huge opportunity to accelerate what we think is one of the best,
simplest VRMy approaches to simplifying the mess of online Terms of
Service.

Anyone else out there who can step up and help make this happen?

Thanks, again, Ping.  You guys rock.

-j

p.s.
Apologies to those who might get this through multiple channels.  I
wanted to give Ping an unanticipated yet much deserved Thank You in
those communities that have supported our efforts.
--
Joe Andrieu
SwitchBook
joe at switchbook.com