[KI-LC] Transition from PM role - interim plan

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon May 14 13:22:24 EDT 2012

Hello LC,

I know you are aware that Anna Ticktin is no longer with us.  We're working
with her on some wrap up items.  That said, until we have a new PM in
place, please direct your inquires for help to staff@ / support@ (they are
the same list) or use our contact us form:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/ZQAK

We'll need to work together to keep gaps covered in the interim.  I really
appreciate the leadership assistance and patience as we secure a new PM to
support.

Thanks in advance and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or
concerns.

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

YouTube: Kantara Initiative - The Bridge to Assurance Communities
http://youtu.be/AHFqMUe04lQ