[KI-LC] Subscribers - Operating Procedures Update - related to ByLaws

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 17:13:49 EDT 2012

All good points Heather, and well answered Joni.As one of your two LC reps on the BoT I don't have much to add except that the definition of these member classes in the by-laws would be darn useful - good catch Heather.Is there a better term than 'subscriber' to describe this class of member that contribute services I wonder... the BoT got pretty used to it since we have been discussing it since the Redwood City F2F last October.Any suggestions LC?CheersColin From: joni at ieee-isto.org