[KI-LC] ISWG Kickstarter & Specification

Joe Andrieu joe at switchbook.com
Fri May 4 18:13:04 EDT 2012

Sorry about that. Thanks for the correction, Keith.

-j

On Fri, May 4, 2012, at 02:39 PM, Keith Hazelton wrote:

  The link to Fontana's blog seemed broken. Here's what worked
  for me:

[1]http://www.zdnet.com/blog/identity/privacy-labels-aim-to-contr
ol-prying-eyes-personal-data/449?tag=search-results-rivers;item0

      --Keith
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Joe Andrieu