[KI-LC] Request for Feedback and evote to follow in ~7 days - Re: Draft Social Media Use Guidelines / Policy

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed May 2 12:14:23 EDT 2012

Thanks Colin,

These suggestions seem logical and reasonable where tweeters might have
access to confidential materials.  As such I believe they should all be
accepted with your note as to item 10 becoming item 2.

Thanks for your helpful feedback,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

YouTube: Kantara Initiative - The Bridge to Assurance Communities
http://youtu.be/AHFqMUe04lQ