[KI-LC] FW: NSTIC Update: Pilots, Bylaws and more

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 17:55:15 EDT 2012

Folks
Can someone who is on the Kantara NSTIC DG post this there please?
I can't locate it quick enough on this kiosk computer I'm using at this moment.
I havent read the bylaws link either as that is blocked on this machine, but Jeremy has talked it up so ...
PS: I don't know if this has any relation to the initiative that OIX was undertaking. They seem quite similar. So in that sense, if they are similar it might be useful to compare one with the other, once the OIX doc is available.