[KI-LC] REMINDER & AGENDA, LC ad hoc telecon, 07-March-2012

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at internet2.edu
Tue Mar 6 15:55:13 EST 2012

LC telecon 2012-03-07

Date and Time

    Date: Wednesday, 7 March 2012
    Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart)
    Skype: +99051000000481
    US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737
    International Dial-In Numbers

Agenda

1. Roll Call
2. Approve 2012-02-01 Minutes
3. Reminder to register for Munich F2F meeting, early bird deadline is March 16.
        Registration: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences
4. Review and finalize Munich F2F agenda
        http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences
5. New teleconference provider
        It appears that the suggestion of option 1 is a way forward (1. utilize WebEx with their integrated VoIP solution, without dedicated Skype access with toll option (could use your Skype, mobile or land line). We hope to resolve and finalize with early April as our new target date for transition.
6. Closure and passage of the IAWG's US FPC final report
7. NSTIC Proposers' Update
8. NSTIC Governance call - update by Rich Ruff
9. WG Updates
10. BoT Liaison Representative Update
11. Next call?
12. AOB