[KI-LC] Congratulations to our newly elected Secretary!!

Palmer, Pete Pete.Palmer at surescripts.com
Fri Mar 2 16:14:42 EST 2012

Thanks Anna!  Thanks Heather!

I, too, would like to thank Lara for all of her significant contributions over the couple of years both with the LC and the HIAWG.  We will miss you, Lara!

And to show much I really mean it, once, and only once, will these words ever leave my lips: Go White Sox!

Pete

--
Pete Palmer | Director, Information Security | Surescripts