[KI-LC] Congratulations to our newly elected Secretary!!

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Fri Mar 2 16:04:20 EST 2012

Hello Folks—

Please join me in congratulating Heather Flanagan — our newly elected Secretary of the Kantara Initiative Leadership Council!
Heather will be stepping into the roll from her position on the AMDG leadership team, where she has been a key driver behind their detailed organization and work efforts. With unanimous support from her LC peers, we are anxious to have her on board!
Congratulations and welcome, Heather!

Also, I would like to extend thanks on behalf of the LC to Lara for stepping into the roll in months past. She did a most excellent job in the position, and though she will be stepping down from LC duties, she will remain with the organization by continuing her support of the HIAWG leadership. Thanks, Lara!

—> Anna Ticktin

       anna at kantarainitiative.org
       anna at ieee-isto.org