[KI-LC] Complimentary pass for CONVERGE Conference, July 10, 2012, Philadelphia

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jun 26 17:28:55 EDT 2012

Kantara has a cross-promotion agreement with the organisers of the CONVERGE event.  We receive one complimentary pass for the Conference.  The event is Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at the Hyatt at the Bellevue at 200 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102.

As there is only one pass available, the opportunity is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Program Agenda: http://converge-event.medcitynews.com/overview/

Please let me know if you are interested to take the pass.

Cheers,
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program & Event Manager