[KI-LC] [WG-HealthIDAssurance] DRAFT - Kantara Initiative's Value Proposition for Healthcare

Palmer, Pete Pete.Palmer at surescripts.com
Fri Jun 22 16:43:00 EDT 2012

Thanks Barry.  Good comments.

I've included Barry's comments in the latest draft along with a few minor edits of my own.  You can find the latest draft here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/28049411/2012-06-22-KantaraValueProposition-Healthcare-v2.docx?version=2&modificationDate=1340397200767

Pete

--
Pete Palmer | Director, Information Security | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444 |pete.palmer at surescripts.com<mailto:|pete.palmer at surescripts.com>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.