[KI-LC] ACTION: Request for AFFIRMATION - TERENA to occupy 2nd Trustee at-large seat

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Jun 19 16:53:39 EDT 2012

I have heard no objections and sufficient affirmations to report this to
the Board of Trustees. Thank you LC for affirming the move to put Terena in
the second trustee at large seat as the next organization in-line with
all-member votes.

Thanks again,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012