[KI-LC] Venn Diagram Action: (RE: REMINDER & AGENDA: LC telecon 20-June-2012)

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Mon Jun 18 23:12:52 EDT 2012

Folks
In advance of the LC call this week, I wanted to show I had at least started on an attempt at Joni's request to us to 'refine and improve a Venn diagram capturing the following classifications of Industries' from the May 30th call..
The action to start was on Joni, Patrick, me (with Ken D and John B to be dragged in when needed if I'm reading my rough notes correctly).
Maybe it was just me but I couldn't do it on a Venn, but I kind of made it work on an Axis.
Here it is as a very rough mock up on a .docx.
Is this vaguely what you are after Joni?