[KI-LC] ACTION: Request for AFFIRMATION - TERENA to occupy 2nd Trustee at-large seat

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Jun 13 11:12:30 EDT 2012

Dear Leadership Council,

As you may recall, Kantara Initiative Board of Trustees has 2 elected
"at-large" seats which participate on the Board of Trustees.  These seat
holders are determined by All Member Ballot Election.  Last year the 2 top
vote earners were Government of Canada and Fraunhofer Fokus.  Government of
Canada continues to hold their 2012 seat currently.  However, due to
bandwidth issues, Fraunhofer gave up their seat approximately 3 months
ago.  The next top vote earner was TERENA.   I have spoken with TERENA and
they would like to take the open "at-large" seat as the next vote earner in
line.  They could be ready to participate as of July 2012.

LC ACTION: Leadership Council, as the stewards of All Member Ballots,
please AFFIRM the action to move TERENA in to the open Trustee "at-large"
seat given the above summary?

___ AFFIRMED

Please respond by no later than close of business Tuesday June 19, 2012.

Should you have questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks in advance for your attention to this request for AFFIRMATION.

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012