[KI-LC] Attribute Management report questions

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at internet2.edu
Wed Jun 6 18:15:16 EDT 2012

Hi all -

I'm hoping that folks have had a chance to read the report from the Attribute Management Discussion Group by now.  If not, you can get the word doc here (http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/58196114/AMDG-Report.docx) or read it on the wiki itself (http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/kgB4Aw).

I am hoping that the Leadership Council can provide feedback on the Recommendations, not from the perspective of "is this correct" but by answering the following question for each Recommendation:

Is the work described in this Recommendation something Kantara should be doing?
Should a new working group be created around this Recommendation?
Is there another Working Group already in existence that can/should take on this work?

If we can cover this on the list, that will help the folks unable to make the next call, and perhaps we can use our call time on the 20th (or sooner, if there's enough interest) more efficiently in agreeing to next steps.

Thanks in advance for your input!
-Heather Flanagan, wearing her AMDG - Secretary hat