[KI-LC] Request from Kantara Leadership Council...

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Jun 6 11:14:23 EDT 2012

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the note. I am drafting up a paper right now.  I expect to get
this first draft to the NSTIC DG / LC today.  But this will only be a first
draft - so I fully expect that each chair / group will have some of their
own input / edits to incorporate.

One theme that is being incorporated comes right from the original full
strategy paper - which is - NSTIC only seeks to act where there are no
solutions currently present.  I take this to mean some thing like "do no
harm" == don't disrupt the already active programs and solutions with in
the current ID Ecosystems.

Another point of note is: work is still necessary to put the bylaws in to
fair operational shape.  There are some clear gaps in the suggested  bylaws
and with the planned operations to form the Steering Group.

Finally, I'm working to map each of the groups to the proposed standing
committees and activities.  I look forward to group participation to take
my rough draft to a complete 'state'.

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012