[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative Web site monthly report - May 2012

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Mon Jun 4 20:40:27 EDT 2012

Well well..we move the eGov Profile off the eGov page to FIWG and we get increased visits!:-) It kind of supports the discussions currently underway in eGov to shift our focus slightly towards policy, TF Governance with the first initiative shaping up to be requirements for a set of SACs that are common to Governments.

And eGov has just picked up a new member from India?
UK visits increase? Great! Or is it John Bradley's travelling skewing the stats again..:-)