[KI-LC] Standard Label Product Development Survey

Joe Andrieu joe at switchbook.com
Sun Jun 3 14:41:31 EDT 2012

Hey folks,

As most of you know, we didn't succeed with our Kickstarter project, but
we were selected as a go-ahead team for the Santa Barbara Startup
Weekend, to build out an open source browser plugin for the Standard
label. =)

I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment and fill out our product
development survey:

http://standardlabel.org/survey.html

You'll also be able to see the second use of The Label in the wild.  A
huge learning curve putting these together, with lots of ideas for
improving the specification.

All input will be used for product development only and will not be
redistributed or sold.

Thanks!

-j
--