[KI-LC] Thank You Lara Zimberoff!! We Will Miss You!

Palmer, Pete Pete.Palmer at surescripts.com
Mon Jul 30 14:18:46 EDT 2012

Lara Zimberoff has made a career change and has resigned as Secretary of the Kantara Initiative's Health Identity Assurance Work Group.

I want to thank Lara for her dedication, quality of work, and upbeat spirit that served us well over the past 3 years with both the HIAWG and the LC.

We wish you the best for all of your future endeavors, and you are welcome back anytime!

We will miss you!

Pete

--
Pete Palmer, CISSP | Director, Information Security | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444 |pete.palmer at surescripts.com<mailto:%7Cpete.palmer at surescripts.com>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.