[KI-LC] Telecon info: SPECIAL SESSION of the LC, 24 July, 2012

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at internet2.edu
Tue Jul 24 16:24:35 EDT 2012

Meeting agenda online: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/YYKXAw

----- Original Message -----
From: "Heather Flanagan" <heather at kantarainitiative.org>
To: LC at kantarainitiative.org
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 8:08:00 AM
Subject: [KI-LC] Telecon info: SPECIAL SESSION of the LC, 24 July, 2012

Hello,

In light of the fact that the NSTIC Steering Group Secretariat is having a meeting on 30 July and that the BoT has decided that Kantara will not be seeking a Delegate role on the Management council, the LC has an urgent need to agree upon the language for the the all-member ballot. With the various calls and meetings coming up for NSTIC, including the Friday 27th with NSTIC NPO, we are putting a call on the calendar for tomorrow, 24 July, for the LC to work through the questions for the all-member ballot.