[KI-LC] DRAFT email to KI Members wrt NSTIC

John Bradley jbradley at me.com
Fri Jul 20 18:43:18 EDT 2012

The intention is to allow members and member companies of organizations to also become members from my conversations with the secretariat.   They do agree that the wording is currently unclear.

Employees of companies must may not vote if there company is a member.  That is what is leading to the confusion.

The part about members being able to participate individually will not be an issue if they clarify the bylaws.

That may affect how some people would vote.

John B.