[KI-LC] LC telcon 18-July-2012

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at internet2.edu
Wed Jul 18 12:34:15 EDT 2012

Thanks, Colin!  I've added those comments straight in to the larger part of the agenda, now available online at http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/EoKXAw (summarized below).  Yes, I believe that Vail is on Mountain Time, which would put the call at 14:00 for you.

-Heather

----

LC telecon 2012-07-18