[KI-LC] Dissolution of WG Guidance

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Fri Jul 13 11:08:00 EDT 2012

Thanks Colin,

Yes this is the process that Trent and Eve took the lead developing to
complement the OPs way back in the first year of KI.  I think it's clear
too.  If we need to discuss further on an LC call we certainly can. But I
would suggest that a group wanting to follow this process would, as a next
step, call a vote and make clear the requirements for it to carry (75%
supermajority) and and go from there.

If chairs have questions they can contact me.

thanks!

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012