[KI-LC] OFF WEEK CALL for Kantara LC, 11-July-2012

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Jul 10 15:01:04 EDT 2012

Thanks Heather,

To follow on I'd like to be sure we focus a bit of time on the NSTIC SG
formation.  Kantara will need to understand who will attend to represent
Kantara (I plan to at least) and which stakeholder group Kantara plans to
identify with for the NSTIC Management Council formation.  One group must
be chosen for the Management Council voting but beyond that Kantara can get
involved in any activity.

The LC will play a big role in these decisions and I would expect the path
to look like an LC recommendation to the Trustees regarding stakeholder
group and the Trustees would affirm or ratify that LC recommendation (or
provide feedback).

The Trustees are meeting next week at the Cloud Identity Summit so any
information we can provide them as preliminary input will be helpful for
next week.

Thanks,
=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Heather Flanagan <hlflanagan at internet2.edu