[KI-LC] Context For LC - Fwd: Call for proposals: organizational reform of the Kantara governance, bylaws, operating procedures and structures

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Mon Jul 9 18:23:58 EDT 2012

Thanks Joni
I don't envisage we will get much feedback but one never knows.

You kind of have to be in that groove where you know enough about the organisation and the way the current procedures play out, to be able to comment.

Or you are a disaffected ex member of Kantara, where something in procedures disaffected you, and you use this opportunity to give feedback. I'm not sure we have many of those,  but still.

Would we improve response if we put it on the front page of the website under 'highlights'?