[KI-LC] OFF WEEK CALL for Kantara LC, 11-July-2012

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Fri Jul 6 03:48:37 EDT 2012

Heather,
I will be there.

regards,

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director
Clarion Identity Ltd
M:   +44 786 024 9074
T:   +44 1980 620606
patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Disclaimer
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clarion Identity Limited, Rock House, SP3 4JY does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Clarion Identity Limited unless otherwise specifically stated. If this message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please notify the sender and then delete the message and any attachments from your computer.