[KI-LC] [ARB] Notice: Joni Vacation July 23-27

Coderre, Mark CoderreM at aetna.com
Tue Jul 3 15:23:29 EDT 2012

I'm out week of 7/23

-----Original Message-----
From: arb-bounces at kantarainitiative.org [mailto:arb-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Joni Brennan
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 2:38 PM
To: trustees at kantarainitiative.org; LC at kantarainitiative.org; arb; irb at kantarainitiative.org
Cc: staff at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: [ARB] Notice: Joni Vacation July 23-27

Hello,

This is a notice that I'm planning to take vacation time from July 23
- 27 which is directly after the Cloud Identity Summit.  As you are aware we are short of resources at this moment and I will work to make arrangements for necessary coverage while I'm out.

Thanks,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012