[KI-LC] Agenda planning for the August F2F - joint HIAWG, IAWG, P3WG

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon Jul 2 16:23:57 EDT 2012

Hey folks,

In case you are wondering this planning is for the joint HIAWG, IAWG,
P3WG meeting.  Not a full F2F.  Just wanted to be sure that aspect was
clear for the planning purposes.

Thanks Heather for rallying the troops!

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012