[KI-LC] Agenda planning for the August F2F

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at internet2.edu
Mon Jul 2 13:37:42 EDT 2012

Hi all -

We have dates, we have a space (thanks, Pete!), now we need an agenda so folks can know what to prepare for for the F2F in August.  As a reminder, our dates are August 6 through August 8 - three full days - with the first day being limited to leadership and days two and three being open to ... whom? First come, first serve? Kantara participants only?  We do have limited space, but we may want to have other interested parties attending.

So, I propose that we start with a brainstorm of topics. From there, I can pull those in to a proposed order and format and get that out to this group for review.  Given the timing, if you could get back to me THIS WEEK, I would appreciate it.  If I get the necessary input, I'll have something drafted for review by Friday COB.

Thanks!
-Heather