[KI-LC] IDCollaboration Day - sponsorship opportunities

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Tue Jan 24 15:46:40 EST 2012

Dear Community,

Last year we hosted IDCollaboration Day the Monday before RSA.  It was great event and our goal of creating cross network/community collaboration emerged and continues to emerge.  The event was valuable for all and we are keen to support this happening again.  We are considering Feb. 27.

We being - Identity Commons/Internet Identity Workshop and Kantara Initiative. This year we added OASIS IDTrust to the mix collaborating.

We have a great venue scouted out right in the heart of Downtown San Francisco and have not yet signed the contract because we aren't sure the budget will work. In order to proceed with booking the venue and opening registration we need to know we have community sponsorship support.

We are seeking a few anchor sponsors totaling $4,500 before we are willing to sign the contract.

This could be 9 x $500 sponsorships or 3 x $1,500 sponsorships - or some combination thereof.  (We can also sell Sponsors an "expensive" ticket if you have the ability to expense a day long event).

Phil Windley is the main sponsorship co-ordinator - Phil@ and also please CC Kaliya Hamlin Kaliya at identitywoman.net and Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org

Thanks,
 -Kaliya, Joni, Dee