[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative's Teleconference Service Provider

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Sun Feb 26 10:29:57 EST 2012

I would prefer option 1. Calls to landlines are usually cheap, and my experience from using webex is that most people can use VoIP in even in a restricted enterprise environment once they get beyond the hurdle to activate Java or install an app. I also found the productivity functions (slideshow, chat, online-status, remote mute) quite useful for calls with a larger number of participants.

- Rainer