[KI-LC] PRIORITY!! eBallot for IAWG's US FPC Report

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Sun Feb 19 15:59:06 EST 2012

On behalf of eGov, I support it, but a personal view (not necessarily eGov's as I haven't checked with the group) is that I would prefer the title to incorporate David's suggestion of Identity Trust Framework (Trust replacing Assurance) with 'Identity Assurance Trust Framework' which I think is more accurate.
This identity assurance framework is a trust framework for identity, a sub set of a wider trust framework (in this case FICAM)